Saturday, July 18, 2020

Funnel Cake

So we were driving to Sycamore Grove Park in Livermore for a walk and my husband and I were talking about things we hadn't had in a while .. I mentioned that I hadn't had a good doughnut.  He said that he and my SIL were talking about funnel cakes.  So, I looked up how to make funnel cakes and found that we had all the ingredients.  When we got home, I made some. 

I usually just go with the first recipe I find, but after reading one comment that trashed the first one I read I went with this one - County Fair Funnel Cakes - Love Bakes Good Cakes blog.


All the ingredients ready to go ...



the oil heating up ...



help with mixing the batter

ready to go


putting it in the oil


not very appetizing in the pan ..




2 comments:

Katie said...

I want to make funnel cakes too!

Kate said...

Looks good on the plate!

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...