Tuesday, March 6, 2012

15 Minute Challenge - Week 9 - 2012

Had a pretty good week this week with another finish and another start.

Tuesday - basted Sara's Bird Quilt
Wednesday - quilted SBQ
Thursday - made binding; began hand sewing to back of quilt*
Friday - sewed binding to quilt; tossed quilt into washer
Saturday - dried SBQ; accidentally went to a fabric store ..
Sunday - added border to and basted Raiders Quilt
Monday - nothing

Here's the design for the Raiders Quilt.


We'll see how it really looks when it's finished.

If you want to see how others are doing with their sewing this week, check out the linky party at Life in Pieces.

*Katie sewed it to the front of the quilt.

7 comments:

hueisei said...

Sometimes, I accidentally went to fabric store too..and I accidentally purchase some fabrics also :)
Happy sewing!

libbyquilter said...

congrats on your productive week.

accidentally~!!~hee-heeeee~!

:-)
libbyQ

Marg said...

Lol, accidentally, you say?

You achieved quite a bit this week.

Pat said...

You're so funny---accidentally went to the fabric store. I have to make the same mistake. I'm hoping to come out with just what's on my list. Wish me luck.

Sara said...

Oh man, I accidentally go to fabric shops all the time. Sometimes I don't even get off my bed to do so. I'll just be chilling, maybe checking facebook while I watch a DVD and then BAM! I'm buying fabric. You have to watch yourself more and more these days...

AMW said...

I'd like to say that I accidentally go to the fabric store, but the truth is that my car just knows the way. And likes the parking lot. So sometimes, she goes just to hang out in the parking lot, and who am I to disappoint her. I'll purposely go into the fabric store and take my time. It's for the car's sake!

Shay said...

Really Thea ..how "accidental" was that trip to the fabric store. Confess.

I accidentally buy fabric online a LOT.

What a stellar week for you in the sewing department. Im really liking the Raiders quilt design.

2024 - Week 8 - Feb 19 - 25

  Feb 21 - Nevada's Teddy Feb 22 - more of Teddy   Feb 24 - a new tent    Feb 25 - Popovers