Sunday, October 28, 2012

15 Minute Challenge

Tuesday - made two purple log cabin scrap blocks
Wednesday - made two pink log cabin scrap blocks
Thursday - nada
Friday - draw helix blocks
Saturday - more nothing
Sunday - make one helix block
Monday - nothing



I saw the design here (from a blog I found on the Blogger's Quilt Festival).

I think I want to make this but with three colors.  I'll see if I can find a pattern with three interlocking links (?).  I don't know if I could actually design my own if I can't find one ..

So this week, I sewed 4 out of 7 nights -- well worked on quilty-type stuff anyway.  Hopefully next week will be even better.  To see what other people have worked on this week, check out the 15 Minute Challenge at Life in Pieces.

3 comments:

Southern Gal said...

You're good! I wish I could schedule my sewing. I love the blue jean quilt in the previous post.

libbyquilter said...

wow~!~the helix quilt is really cool~!!!~ i love where you are going with it~!

happy halloween.
:-)
libbyQ

Kate said...

Ooh, that block would make one very cool quilt. Great week! Hope this week is even better.

2024 - Week 8 - Feb 19 - 25

  Feb 21 - Nevada's Teddy Feb 22 - more of Teddy   Feb 24 - a new tent    Feb 25 - Popovers