Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sundays

I'm getting ready to go grocery shopping, one of my least favorite chores.  It's up there with cleaning and laundry .. and in that order.  Hmm, maybe cleaning and grocery shopping are even.  I've gotten to where laundry is not so bad.  Only taken about 30 years for that.

I haven't done anything crafty this week.  I'm still riding on the wave of finishing my jeans quilt.  I tried pulling one of the slips of paper from my jar but ignored what I pulled.  I'm going to make a list of goals for this week and then also decide what things I might want to make for Christmas.  Somewhere in there I need to make two more quilts, but can't decide what I want to make.

Here are two "Night Before Christmas" books I bought on line recently.  I think they cost a total of $5.


3 comments:

Shay said...

How many Night Before Christmas books do you have in your collection now Thea? I love that you collect different editions of the same story.

Katie said...

I have three quilts waiting to be basted an quilted wanna come finish these for me?

Kate said...

I didn't realize you collected the Night Before Christmas books. It's one of my favorite Christmas tales.

2024 - Week 8 - Feb 19 - 25

  Feb 21 - Nevada's Teddy Feb 22 - more of Teddy   Feb 24 - a new tent    Feb 25 - Popovers