Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Cats and other stuff

So earlier this evening, I was stumbling (you should try it some time) and came upon directions for bathing a cat, something I hope I never have to do.  (The devil cat does shower with me regularly, but he's just trying to get a drink of water.)  Anyway, here is my favorite line from this tutorial, on this election day:  "A berserk cat can shred a three-ply rubber shower curtain quicker than a politician can shift positions."  The husband was not amused but I think he is typing something far more important than this.

Here is a picture of the first two blocks for the next quilt I'm making.  It'll be for one of the attorneys at my office.


I am actually excited about making it.  I'm just taking my time getting started.  At least I have decided on the pattern.

There is some really cute fabric that I want to buy.  There is the Cat in the Hat line, which just came out.  There are some great stripes as well as the character prints.  Also, there is some fabric with little elephants that I think is great - pink on ivory, ivory on pink, blue on ivory, ivory on blue, etc.  I just have to justify the purchase.

No comments:

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...