Friday, November 26, 2010

Somehow ...

... I didn't realize today was November 26th -- Happy Birthday Anna!  Happy Birthday Ila!

... I made it through the past twelve days.

... we had a great Thanksgiving dinner.

I have judged people wrongly yet again.  I was wondering how a blogger could go for weeks at a time without posting something. And now I am struggling to get even a few words down.  Forgive me for judging you (of course, "you" don't know who "you" are).

Hopefully, things will get better and I'll post a few more times and get things on a more positive note.  and so life goes on.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Well, things are getting to where I can write down my thoughts but I am still sad. I miss kittys and sisters and kids. I wrote on the site for mom's obituary. That might help you feel better. Love you sis

Shay said...

Ok so I know it wasnt me because I never dont post ...because I have a termonal case of run off at the mouthitis. Even in writing.

Glad you had a great Thanksgiving. Thanks for stopping by and sharing your style!

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...