Saturday, November 6, 2010

DST not HST

Tonight Daylight Saving Time ends, and we get to "fall" back.  I get an extra hour of sleep, yay!

We took the doors to the kitchen cabinets off today, sanded them, painted them (actually Mark and Michael did that).  We then emptied all the cupboards and put stuff in boxes and in the dining room and the husband's office (that I helped with).  And then the kids painted the trim in the kitchen.  It is a much lighter color and looks really nice.  I, as usual, forgot to take pictures.  Hopefully I'll remember to take pics tomorrow and will post them then.   

We were supposed to have a family birthday dinner for the husband tonight, but because everything is in disarray, we decided to postpone it (and had KFC instead).  I don't know if we'll do it next weekend or not -- I was planning on having some friends over next weekend.  Oh, too much to do, so little time.

Oh, I also packed up my sewing area and put it in the closet.  I know where everything is and will be able to pull out what I need to work.  And another thing, I got a package in the mail which I'll definitely show tomorrow.

No comments:

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...