Sunday, July 24, 2011

Pyjama Party Sunday

Today is my first time linking up for Pyjama Party Sunday .. I didn't spend the day in my pjs, but I did get some sewing done and I may even go back and do some more.





I've been wanting to make stockings for my family for ages .. Shay and I decided we would both make them.  I did get one done .. if I stick with this pattern, I've got only 9 more to go .. or maybe 10.

I finished the spiderman quilt top too, but that was yesterday.  I haven't decided exactly what I'm going to do on the back.  I have four more spidey blocks that I'm going to incorporate.  I also have some spiderweb fabric, but not enough.  So I'll do some sort of pattern incorporating both.


5 comments:

Marg said...

Wow love the Spiderman quilt, it's awesome! I want to see lots of close ups too please.
The Christmas stocking looks great, I hope they are very easy to make if you have to make 10. Love the loop to hang it too. Great job and thanks for linking Thea.

Kirsten said...

Wow Thea...you were really busy. Love the spiderman quilt..cool color combination. And I go with Marg- hope the stockings are easy and you won´t end up hating the job if you have to do nine more.

Shay said...

Thea your stocking looks great . I finished one last night and found the pattern really easy to use. I've had ideas for some variations since then so I'll be making some more!

The Spiderman quilt is destined to become a favourite Im sure. It looks wonderful!

Anonymous said...

love that you are making Christmas stockings in July!

Baa-Me Kniits said...

I can't believe how organised you lot are with all the Christmas sewing going on....I have not even had a thought about Christmas yet....I am starting to get worried! LOVE the Spiderman quilt, its a winner for sure :-)

2024 - Week 8 - Feb 19 - 25

  Feb 21 - Nevada's Teddy Feb 22 - more of Teddy   Feb 24 - a new tent    Feb 25 - Popovers