Friday, July 22, 2016

Favorite Things Friday

Another food favorite, this week it's Pho.  My YD introduced me several years ago and it is the best thing ever.  If we aren't headed to Panda (see my last week's post), we head for Pho.  The closest restaurant to the office is Pho Vinh.

Image result for pho vinh

Was just there on Tuesday.  I always get the Chicken Pho, called Phở Gà.  

I've actually been to at least four different restaurants and get the same thing at each one.  It's really good, basically chicken noodle soup. 

I can't seem to get my husband to try it even though he is a big soup lover.  Maybe there's just not enough in it for him. 

 

1 comment:

Katie said...

Have him try a beef one Dustin gets one that's like 4 different beefs

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...