Sunday, November 10, 2019

Halloween 2019

My office does a thing at Halloween. They have a contest for which corner decorates their corner the best and also a prize for the best costume.  For about 40+ years I haven't dressed up for Halloween.  Last year, I decided that I needed to participate, as a new employee.  Last year we decorated our corner from Harry Potter and we won!  (a free lunch for the whole team).  I dressed as Prof. McGonagal.  I wasn't happy with my costume, but I did it anyway.  I didn't save any pictures (if I took any) which shows how much I didn't like the costume.

This year we decided on "IT" as our theme.  Everyone was supposed to dress up like Pennywise, except for a couple of people who were to be Georgie (the little boy in a yellow rain coat).




and here's the whole crew:





2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...