Friday, November 1, 2019

Remember, Remember the Fifth of November

Well, not actually the fifth of November yet ...

So I haven't checked my goals/list in months and I know there are so many areas I need to work on.  I'll check it later this week and see what my goals need to be for the next little bit.  Anyway.  I decided I would try to blog for the month of November.  We'll see how that goes.

This weekend we're away on a retreat - The Big Book and The Good Book, about how the "big book" is derived from the "good book."  At least that's what I think it's about.  We are also in the Santa Cruz Mountains.  I'm hoping to get some walking in.  I'm hoping to get some writing in.  I'm hoping to get time to reflect.  I'll report back on that.

I don't know that I blogged about my most recent grandson.  Anyway, here's a recent picture of him.


1 comment:

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...