Friday, January 14, 2011

Favorite Things Friday

Again this week, I agonized over which of my favorite things to select for Favorite Things Friday (aka FTF).   However, after eating some chocolate sugar wafers (a very nutritious afternoon snack), I decided upon Applebee's Blondie. Applebee's Maple Butter Blondie.  It is to die for.
 

 
I haven't gotten it the last few times I've been at Applebee's because I haven't gotten dessert; however, it is, in my humble opinion, one of the best desserts out there.
 
Next time we go to Applebee's, I'll skip dinner and just get dessert. :)
 
Here's a link to their dessert menu in case you wanted to see what other goodies they have on their menu.  


7 comments:

Shay said...

Stamping my foot here ..this post is so unfair since we dont have applebees here. Why must you taunt me so?

So is that maple syrup cake with icecream and maple syrup sauce because it looks divine. I could make that here with out the icecream...

I cant go look at your link because I'll get more annoyed at all the things Im missing out on...

A very tempting FTF. I want cake now.

Katie said...

I think I've had it with you and you didn't want to share.

Larri said...

Yum! When I dine out with my sisters, we always order dessert first. Why eat an appetizer when you can have dessert? ;o) Thanks for sharing your fabulous favourite. Happy Friday!

Marg said...

Oh my that sounds and looks so good, I think I have just put on a couple of pounds by looking at it!

Helsie said...

Sounds good and looks good and must be seriously fattening!!!
Cheers
Helen

Sarcastic Quilter said...

Mmm, I've seen it but never ordered it. Maybe I'll have to give it a try.

Kirsten said...

MMMMMMMMMMMMmh, delicious...oh my and there is no such thing as applebees in germany.

2024 - Week 8 - Feb 19 - 25

  Feb 21 - Nevada's Teddy Feb 22 - more of Teddy   Feb 24 - a new tent    Feb 25 - Popovers