The next step is to actually quilt it. I think I'll start on it tomorrow even though I have not yet decided exactly what I am going to do .. I am intimidated by the size.
I can't wait until it is done and on my bed!
The first trip we decided to take after my retirement was to drive around Lake Superior. It's officially called the Lake Superior Circl...
2 comments:
The quilt is looking really great, I love blue and white. Basting with a friend is so much better than doing it by yourself, and so much easier and quicker. I really enjoyed basting my two quilts when J came to help me.
It looks gorgeous. And I see you're an over pinner just like me.
How did you get your points so perfect? I am looking forward to seeing this finished and on your bed too!
Post a Comment