Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Other One

Last night, I basted (pinned) the other pinwheel sampler quilt (with my friend Jane). Actually she did most of the work.  It took us about two hours (might have been shorter had I brought more pins with me but I had to run to the store and get more).  I didn't have my camera with me, but we were able to take pictures with our phones.




The next step is to actually quilt it. I think I'll start on it tomorrow even though I have not yet decided exactly what I am going to do .. I am intimidated by the size. 

I can't wait until it is done and on my bed!

2 comments:

Marg said...

The quilt is looking really great, I love blue and white. Basting with a friend is so much better than doing it by yourself, and so much easier and quicker. I really enjoyed basting my two quilts when J came to help me.

Shay said...

It looks gorgeous. And I see you're an over pinner just like me.

How did you get your points so perfect? I am looking forward to seeing this finished and on your bed too!

2024 - Week 8 - Feb 19 - 25

  Feb 21 - Nevada's Teddy Feb 22 - more of Teddy   Feb 24 - a new tent    Feb 25 - Popovers