Saturday, May 5, 2012

Favorite Things Friday (on Saturday)

My favorite* thing this week is spending Saturday morning in bed reading through my favorite blogs (in my pyjamas).  I like when I have time to myself, when I don't have anything I need to do should be doing and I can just relax and enjoy.  I can hear the boys running around.  I can hear my son playing with the boys.  My husband is asleep next to me.  The cats are roaming the house.

This is my 500th post.  Not very spectacular or thought provoking.

I was going to posts pictures of the diaper cake I made last week, but I can't find the thingy to connect my camera to the computer.  I'll have to save that for another day.

If you haven't been there already, swing by Quilting in My Pyjamas to see what others are calling their favorites this week.


*okay, I'm a little late.  I hope the blog police don't come after me.

6 comments:

Kate said...

Sounds like a wonderful Saturday morning.

Congrats on post number 500. I wouldn't say it wasn't thought provoking. As I read your first paragraph, I found myself wondering where all those lazy mornings went, because I can remember not having to get up and get going on the weekends. Life seems a lot fuller than it used too. Hope you enjoy more relaxing mornings soon.

Shay said...

Im late responding too because of the blog hacking problems I had the last two days. All sorted now so I can visit you without giving you some revolting virus.

I love your favourite. I cant do the laying in bed thing once Im awake but my version is having the house to myself while everyone else is still asleep. I use the time to do nothing but read blogs. Bliss!

Anna said...

I love that you can't find your camera cord wither!

Shay said...

Oh crap ! I forgot to wish you a happy 500th ! We're twins !

Sarcastic Quilter said...

Happy 500th. Because you are celebrating, I will not issue a warrant for your arrest do to lack of diaper cake photos but please understand this is a one-time warning and next time, an arrest is iminent.

Please, learn your lesson.

:) Good FTF, btw!

Katie said...

Happy 500!

2024 - Week 8 - Feb 19 - 25

  Feb 21 - Nevada's Teddy Feb 22 - more of Teddy   Feb 24 - a new tent    Feb 25 - Popovers