I am glad you made it to the quilt show. Look the pic of drew at the library.
So what did you think of the Moose Milk? That stool is so cute ! I want one!And quilts waiting for binding always make great shots. Looks like you’re close to a finish there .
Love the glasses on your cutie!
Fun photos. I like your little guy with the glasses, he looks so cute.
Post a Comment
We left Cedarburg and headed north to Michigan and Eagle Harbor. I am trying to lose the "gotta hurry up and get there mentality....
4 comments:
I am glad you made it to the quilt show. Look the pic of drew at the library.
So what did you think of the Moose Milk?
That stool is so cute ! I want one!
And quilts waiting for binding always make great shots. Looks like you’re close to a finish there .
Love the glasses on your cutie!
Fun photos. I like your little guy with the glasses, he looks so cute.
Post a Comment