Sunday, April 8, 2018

Baby Burps ...

My first granddaughter was born on St. Patrick's Day.  My OD and SIL have not given me permission to post pictures of her yet .. but I decided I want to make some burp cloths to match the quilt I made them.  So, to that end I found the following pattern from here.

This is what they are supposed to look like...

(from here)



She uses terry cloth for these, but I decided to use some flannel that I had on hand.

These are the leftovers from the quilt ...


and here is the first one.  It's not as long as I thought it would be, but I think it's okay.



I'll take it, and any other ones I make, up to my OS and DIL probably on Wednesday.

1 comment:

Kate said...

That's a great way to use up those leftovers.

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...