|(Image from here.)|
- Okay now, this one was a lot harder. I looked for cocktails with the word Faceless (for The Faceless Ones - from the fourth season with Patrick Troughton as the Doctor (the 2nd Doctor)). No luck.
- I looked for just the word "Face" from various episodes with the word in the title. No luck.
- I looked for a Father's Day cocktail (for an episode in Series 5, Father's Day). I got some hits but they were for cocktails to make for dad on Father's Day, not a Father's Day Cocktail.
- I looked for the word "Fear", again from various episodes. No luck.
- Then First, Four, Fourth, Five, and Fifth (for the 1st, 4th, and 5th doctors). I did find a Five Points Cocktail. Recipe here. But that wasn't quite what I wanted -- and it sounded so weird that I didn't think I would even consider making it. Not that that is a requirement for this list, but I digress.
- Then I searched for 42 (another episode). No luck.
Nevada had suggested the French 75 - in honor of the Girl in the Fireplace, Madame de Pompadour. and then I found the Fuzzy Banana, which is also a reference to the same episode and the line "Always take a banana to a party...". So here are recipes for both of those cocktails.
- 2 parts Orange Juice
- 1 part Banana Schnapps
- 1 part Peach Schnapps
- 1 oz. gin
- 1⁄2 oz. simple syrup
- 1⁄2 oz. fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Brut Champagne or a dry sparkling white wine
- Lemon twist, to garnish
Recipe from here.