Saturday, April 14, 2018

M is for ...

... the Missy Cocktail.

(image from here)

I was going use The Master for the letter M (stealing from doctorwhococktails.wordpress.com), but when I read the blog post with the Master Cocktail,  which was a very good explanation of the Doctor/Master relationship (photo of the drink shown below), there was no mention of Missy - the Master's latest regeneration .



... so I thought she should have her own drink -- I say that but I actually stole the drink below from Mary Poppins ...

Mary Poppins? (you may ask).  Well here's a picture of Missy that may help...

(image from here)

Ingredients:

1 ½ oz. Apple brandy
¾ oz. Maurin Quina
½ oz. King's Ginger Liqueur
½ oz. Maple syrup
½ oz. Lemon juice
3 dashes Clove bitters

Recipe from here.

1 comment:

Kate said...

I haven't followed Dr. Who in years, but I've been enjoying your Dr. Who drinks.

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...