Monday, October 17, 2022

Goals & Updates - 10.17.22

 My goals for the coming week are:

1.    Vaccuum -- I thought this was an easy one last week, but somehow it didn't happen. Oops.

2.    Make cookies -- I did make cookies last week, but not the right ones.  This week I'll make the cookies I should have made last week. 

3.  Finish making blocks for Mackenzie's quilt.  I don't have that many more.

4.  Hang 2 pictures.  (If I keep putting it on here, I'll have to do it, right??)

5.  Work on scanning / spreadsheet. 


Last week's update:

1. Make cookies - this week's cookie is a Toffee Coffee.  I didn't make the Toffee Coffee (my excuse is that I didn't have the instant espresso needed).  However, I made these chocolate chip toffee cookies.  Super yummy.  

2. Five more quilt blocks for Mackenzie's quilt -- done (pictures to be added later).

3. Vacuum (hardly worthy of putting on the list, but hopefully this will be an easy one) - FAIL

4. Continue scanning -- create spreadsheet. I didn't do any scanning but I did make progress on the spreadsheet.

5.  Hang some pictures - FAIL

1 comment:

Kate said...

The cookies do look good. Good luck with this week's to do list.

2024 - Week 8 - Feb 19 - 25

  Feb 21 - Nevada's Teddy Feb 22 - more of Teddy   Feb 24 - a new tent    Feb 25 - Popovers