Sunday, October 9, 2022

Sunday Goals & Updates

THIS WEEK'S GOALS:

First, here's my list of goals for this week.

1. Make cookies - this week's cookie is a Toffee Coffee.

2. Five more quilt blocks for Mackenzie's quilt

3. Vacuum (hardly worthy of putting on the list, but hopefully this will be an easy one)

4. Continue scanning -- create spreadsheet

5.  Hang some pictures 


RECAP:

Okay, now the recap from last week:

1.   Make cookies -- done -- here's the link to my post about them.


2.    Sew five blocks for Mackenzie's quilt - done

3.    Clean my closet - done

Before

After

4.    Scan at least one letter / item per day

I did get some scanning done.  One of the interesting things I scanned was a birth announcement from 1930 from my great aunt and uncle to my grandparents.

    
 
        5.    Work on knitted blanket - I just did this this evening (Sunday).  I'm really struggling to knit the blanket - but I'll keep at it.  Just not every week .. unless I do.

No comments:

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...