Monday, October 3, 2022

Motivation and Goals

I have been having trouble being motivated to do anything.  I have all these ideas of what I'm going to do when I get home (or what I'll do on the weekend), and then as soon as I get home I do nothing.  I sit on the couch and play games or watch TV or both.

So, I'm thinking that what I need is to have some goals -- and some accountability.  By accountability, I mean that if maybe I post about it, I'll feel like I have to do it.  

My plans for this week / this coming weekend:

 

1.   Make cookies


2.    Sew five blocks for Mackenzie's quilt

3.    Clean my closet

4.    Scan at least one letter / item per day

5.    Work on knitted blanket 

This seems reasonable - do-able. 

2 comments:

Debby said...

Cookies look good. I struggle to keep motivated as well.

Katie said...

Same although my issue is after work we have football/cheer almost everyday.

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...