Tuesday, November 29, 2011

15 Minute Challenge - 11/29

With Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving preparations, I didn't get in 15 minutes a day of sewing or crafting, but when I did get time in it was more than just 15 minutes.

Tuesday - worked on stacked coins
Wednesday - made pies (we had a pie making party and made pumpkin cheesecake, apple pie, cherry pie, and pumpkin pie)




Thursday - ate lots of turkey



Friday - ate leftovers
Saturday - cut out stockings
Sunday - started on knitted cowl
Monday - worked on knitted cowl; sewed sashing on stacked coin quilt

No pictures of my projects yet.  I'll get to those this week.  To join in the challenge or to see what everyone has been doing be sure to check out the 15 minute challenge at Life in Pieces.

6 comments:

AMW said...

Mmmmm - those pies sound yummy! Oh wait, this post was about sewing, right? I'll take a slice of each!

Anna said...

Those pies look delightfully good to eat. That really was a lot of turkey.

Shay said...

Pies count...especially if you send me some.

You sewed, you knitted and you cut out stockings. I'd say that's a good week (especially since you had to stop and eat some turkey!)

Kate said...

I'm with Shay, pies count too. Hope you had a relaxing Thanksgiving. You defintiely had a productive one.

Kate said...

That's a lot of yummy looking pies!

Pat said...

Looks like you have a busy but yummy Thanksgiving. And still you were able to do some sewing. Way to go!

2024 - Week 8 - Feb 19 - 25

  Feb 21 - Nevada's Teddy Feb 22 - more of Teddy   Feb 24 - a new tent    Feb 25 - Popovers