Thursday, November 30, 2017

The Last Post of November

So I made it through the month, posting every day except one (and then there was the one where the date changed :().

This isn't something I'll try to maintain, but I should be able to post 2x a week.  I think that will be one of my goals next year.  Not sure what I am going to do for my new 30-day challenge for December...

Today is my cousin Sara's birthday .. so Happy Birthday Sara!!


The baby in this photo (the 2nd one from the right) is the father of the little one that Sara is holding in the other picture.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Fun family shots! Congrats on doing so well on your November 30 day posting goal.

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...