Wednesday, November 1, 2017

November - Goals, etc. (Day 1)

For the past few months, I've been trying out some new things, for just a month.  For example, in August I decided I would walk for 15 minutes a day, every day; and in October, I was going to go to bed by 10:30 every night.  The idea is to try something different for 30 days, if it works, great and I can try and incorporate it into my routine; if it doesn't, at least I tried something new.  I probably need to write it down so I don't forget what I was going to do ...

So back to August, I actually did walk for 15 minutes every day or every day but one -- of course I haven't kept it up, but I think I may go back to it.  It's pretty easy to start my day out that way.  I have no idea what I tried for September (hence the reason to write it down).  October was a complete bust.  I can't seem to go to sleep earlier than 11 p.m. no matter what I try.

For November, my goal is to blog every day -- at least post something.

So, this is day 1, and this is a picture of Spooky.






1 comment:

Kate said...

Sounds like a great way to make some improvements to your routines. Good luck.

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...