Sunday, November 12, 2017

WIPs and other things

So, I thought I'd make a list of my WIPs.

1) Grinch quilt
2) Sew along (?)
3) Improv Quilt (?)
4) Baby Quilt (from baby clothes)
5) Blue elephant

and things I need to make

6) Nate's Quilt
7) New grandbaby quilt
8) New grandbaby knitted blanket

(and did I mention that my OS and his wife are having a baby? due in March - grandbaby #5!)

I've been working on #4.  all last week, I was cutting out t-shirts and then today I put the backing on all of them.  It's so hard to cut the clothes .. what if I screw this up .. anyway, here's my helper ...


Pre-backing ...


Here is the layout on my bed.



There's a lot of sewing that needs to happen, but it's finally coming along.  I'll start on sewing this week.

Oh and I'm so bummed I missed posting yesterday. but I won't let that keep me from trying for the rest of the month.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Your WIPs list doesn't look too bad. Love the shirt quilt! Lots of fun shirts in that one.

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...