Friday, November 10, 2017

Point Isabel

Last month .. or rather in September .. I went with my YD, my SIL, one of my co-workers and his wife and both of their dogs to Point Isabel. It's a dog park about an hour north of our house on the San Francisco Bay.




I didn't get many pictures .. particularly of the dogs.  Here's a picture of Max in case you've forgotten what he looks like.

For whatever reason this picture makes him look small - he isn't.  He weighs about 60 pounds.

Max is getting much better at being social with other dogs -- as long as they are about his size.  Small dogs are a real problem.

While at the park, he went up to this group of people with three small dogs.  One of the dogs, a Chihuahua, decided to run from him.  Max in dog-like fashion took off after him.  They ran for at least a minute with this little teensy dog totally outrunning him.  Wish I'd gotten it on video.  The only reason they stopped was my SIL tackled his dog ...


This is a picture of the Bay Bridge from Point Isabel.




1 comment:

Kate said...

Looks like a very pretty place for a walk with the dogs.

2024 - Week 8 - Feb 19 - 25

  Feb 21 - Nevada's Teddy Feb 22 - more of Teddy   Feb 24 - a new tent    Feb 25 - Popovers