Stunning! Love the sky!
Beautiful!! Thanks for the eye candy, very peaceful!!! Which is good, because it's not to peaceful here!! Lol!! Hope you had a great holiday!!
I love sunsets and sunrises. We have a lot of trees here in NH so you have to be in just the right spot to really enjoy them. Very nice photo.
Sunrise or sunset?
Post a Comment
We left Cedarburg and headed north to Michigan and Eagle Harbor. I am trying to lose the "gotta hurry up and get there mentality....
4 comments:
Stunning! Love the sky!
Beautiful!! Thanks for the eye candy, very peaceful!!! Which is good, because it's not to peaceful here!! Lol!! Hope you had a great holiday!!
I love sunsets and sunrises. We have a lot of trees here in NH so you have to be in just the right spot to really enjoy them. Very nice photo.
Sunrise or sunset?
Post a Comment