LOVE this shot~!!~such a smooth bokeh background and that luscious red berry emerging ~ very nice~!!~:-)libbyQ
Makes me want to go berry picking and make some jam right now.
Yep Im with Anna. I want to run out and buy berries !
Oh thimbleberries. I found two hidden jars in my cupboard when I packed up the kitchen
Post a Comment
We left Cedarburg and headed north to Michigan and Eagle Harbor. I am trying to lose the "gotta hurry up and get there mentality....
4 comments:
LOVE this shot~!!~
such a smooth bokeh background and that luscious red berry emerging ~ very nice~!!~
:-)
libbyQ
Makes me want to go berry picking and make some jam right now.
Yep Im with Anna. I want to run out and buy berries !
Oh thimbleberries. I found two hidden jars in my cupboard when I packed up the kitchen
Post a Comment