This might be a bit more obvious after washing it, but is every coin quilted diagonally or only some of them? I can see the line on some of them but not on others.
Wow, a finish so soon - you'd think you were having snow days like we are here!!
I love the quilting on the sashing. It's perfect for that quilt. Stacked coins are one of my favourite kind of quilts.Congratulations on the finish my friend. It's beautiful.
Post a Comment
We left Cedarburg and headed north to Michigan and Eagle Harbor. I am trying to lose the "gotta hurry up and get there mentality....
3 comments:
This might be a bit more obvious after washing it, but is every coin quilted diagonally or only some of them? I can see the line on some of them but not on others.
Wow, a finish so soon - you'd think you were having snow days like we are here!!
I love the quilting on the sashing. It's perfect for that quilt. Stacked coins are one of my favourite kind of quilts.
Congratulations on the finish my friend. It's beautiful.
Post a Comment