Tuesday, November 6, 2012

15 Minute Challenge


I'm linking up to Kate's 15 minute challenge again.  This week has been a little better, probably because I have a goal and a plan -- a quilt.  Here's how the week went.

Tuesday - nothing
Wednesday - nothing
Thursday - designed block
Friday - figured out how much fabric I would need for the quilt; purchased backing fabric (and the cute piggy fabric below)
Saturday - worked out final plans for the BYG duvet cover
Sunday - purchased fabric (probably won't be used for the quilt, but it was fun to get some fabric anyway)
Monday - made test/sample blocks; cut out additional borders for BYG duvet cover



That's my week. I'm hoping that I can stay motivated.  

4 comments:

Kate said...

Ooh, what fun pig fabric! You've been getting back on track the last couple of weeks. Hope next week is even better.

Shay said...

You had a pretty good week. There was loads of creative thinking , some action and a fabric stash enhancing shopping trip.

Way to go !

libbyquilter said...

good for you~!
it's amazing what setting a goal and thinking of a plan can do to turn things around sometimes.
and, yep, new fabric doesn't hurt either.

:-)
libbyQ

lesleyworth said...

that pig fabric is fabulous! setting a goal is one of the best things I have found to get me going!

2024 - Week 8 - Feb 19 - 25

  Feb 21 - Nevada's Teddy Feb 22 - more of Teddy   Feb 24 - a new tent    Feb 25 - Popovers