Tuesday, November 13, 2012

15 Minute Challenge

This week has been a decent week, I think.  No work on the twisted quilt, but that will happen soon.  Here's my rundown of the days

Tuesday - nothing
Wednesday - nada
Thursday - sewed extra borders on BYG duvet cover
Friday - zip
Saturday - sewed sporty flannel squares together
Sunday - basted sporty quilt and started quilting
Monday - worked on quilting sporty quilt

I thought I had worked more days on sewing than that.  Guess it just felt like it.  I really need to keep track as the week goes on, because I don't necessarily blog about all my sewing.

It's only Tuesday and I'm already exhausted ..

Head on over to Life in Pieces to see who has met the challenge this week.

Happy sewing!

3 comments:

Shay said...

I was exhausted by Tuesday too...thank goodness Friday is here.

Ive been keeping a records this week and it's making me sew daily!

Kate said...

That makes 3 of us. By Wednesday, all I could do was nod off in the recliner. You had a good week. Hope this week has been even better.

libbyquilter said...

it sounds like you got lots done on the days that you were able to sew.

i have had a hard time keeping motivation going myself . . . thought i had a bad bout of depression coming on but maybe it's just the shorter daylight times making it feel as if the days are not long enough to accomplish all i want to.

:-)
libbyQ

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...