Wednesday, April 15, 2020

SIP A to Z : L

L is for Love

This has been a hard one to pick -- not the love part, but what to do for "L".  I first started with LAZY, because I feel like I could be doing so much more.  Then I was going with LONELY -- not that I'm lonely but I imagine there are some people who are struggling with that.  Then I was going to go with LIFE ... anyway, if I have to be sheltering in place, at least I am able to be with people that I love.  Being alone would be hard or even worse, not liking the people you have to be with 24/7.  So that's my L word.  and here are some Beatles songs:

Love me do
She loves you
All you need is love

There are probably more but those were the only ones I could think of just now.


and what's not to love about that little face??

1 comment:

Kate said...

I can't imagine having to endure social distancing with someone that I didn't love a lot. Even then you can have your days. My Guy had to go into work a couple of days this week. It was nice to have a few hours apart.

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...