Wednesday, April 22, 2020

SIP A to Z : R

R is for Reading

In between cooking and cleaning and watching way too much TV, I've been reading.  Nothing on my list but a bunch of books.  Mostly WWII related -- usually fiction.  Several about female spies and a few about the resistance.  One about a train that was "liberated" at the end of the war by some American GIs (non-fiction).  I usually try to get my books for free on my Kindle.  I'm cheap that way.  But if I find an author I like, I will sometimes buy their other books.  My memory isn't great so sometimes I get the same book twice -- though I think the Kindle isn't letting me do that anymore, at least I hope not.


Happy Wednesday ..

1 comment:

Katie said...

Your library will loan you books free.

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...