Monday, April 27, 2020

SIP A to Z : W

W is for Watching TV

Okay for this I could have gone with Who which would have had a double meaning for me. 

Did you ever see World War Z?  The 12th doctor (Doctor Who) was in the movie.  He was working for W.H.O.  So, he was Doctor Who before he was Doctor Who.

Anyway, we have (along with a bazillion other people) binged many different TV shows. We watched Little Fires Everywhere, the Tiger King, the Plot Against America, the Interrogation, and probably others I don't remember.  Don't know what we're going to watch next but I'm sure it will be something.  Any suggestions? 



1 comment:

Katie said...

I watch waaaay too much old project runaway and just watched the new making the cut with Tim Gunn. I did watch Unorthodox which was pretty good, I think I will start on Mrs America on Hulu next someone else recommended it.

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...