Wednesday, April 29, 2020

SIP A to Z : Y

Y is for Yeast

Along with toilet paper (which should have been my word(s) for T), yeast is one of those things that has been hard to buy.  The day before I started sheltering in place, my daughter and I went to the grocery store.  At the first store, there was no yeast; at the second one, we found a jar.  We decided to get it.  I've gotten the jars before and usually end up throwing it out.  Not this time.  Fortunately, we have had enough yeast to make all the breads we have wanted to make and we still have more.


(pizza dough)

(cinnamon bread)

(pretzels)

(pepperoni cheesy bread)


1 comment:

Katie said...

Weird one wouldn’t think yeast would become a hot commodity. Here you can get most things but Lysol.

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...