Monday, April 27, 2020

SIP A to Z : V

V is for Virus

I was agonizing over this letter.  Couldn't think of what to do.  I was thinking very very very awful.  I considered Verity (only Doctor Who fans would get this one -- but I haven't been watching the show or listening to my podcasts so that wouldn't be fair).  And then there was virtual, which would definitely work, but once I thought of virus (and you would have thought that it would have been my first idea) I just had to go that way.

This virus is just crazy.  The way our lives have been disrupted. The way that if you contract the virus, you could be deathly ill or not even know it.  And I think the lack of human interaction is making some of us crazy .. some of us crazier than others.


No comments:

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...