Tuesday, April 21, 2020

SIP A to Z : Q

Q is for Quarantine

Well, we're not exactly under quarantine.  We're Sheltering-in-Place, but it feels like quarantine, except we get to see each other.

I want to go on the record that I don't like the idea of people not being able to see the ones they love when they have the virus and are in the hospital. It seems inhumane to me.  I guess I understand on an intellectual level, but past that ...

Anyway.  Here's my pictures for today.

Dr. Seuss A to Z: A Gleeful Guide to All Things Seuss | Brightly 


From Dr. Seuss, the Quick Queen of Quincy and her quacking quacker-oo.

No comments:

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...