Saturday, April 18, 2020

SIP A to Z : N

N is for Ninety days ...

It's been at least 30 days so far and who knows how long this will last.  Although it's not what we thought we'd be doing (we thought we would be planning on moving back into our house at the end of of the month .. that's not happening now), it's actually beginning to feel "normal."  And I am going to miss these days when we go back to work.  Although I find work much harder at home, I'm getting used to it.  I get more frustrated with things.  I have more computer issues.  But it's okay.  And like I said, I'm going to miss this when things go back to "Normal".  Oh, maybe N is actually for Normal.



No comments:

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...