Wednesday, April 5, 2023

D is for Dark Shadows

 D is for Dark Shadows


As you may or may not know, Dark Shadows was a gothic soap opera on TV from 1966 to 1971.  You know, vampires and witches and all that.  

Every day when I was in 4th grade (maybe, I'm not sure about the year), and probably after that, I used to run home from school to watch it.  

Big Finish, the company that produces Doctor Who audio dramas, also has a bunch of Dark Shadows releases.  I bought one box set and enjoyed it.  If you were a fan, I recommend you check out Big Finish.




1 comment:

Kate said...

Oh wow! I haven't thought about that show for years. I only got to watch it during the summer and had to bargain with my mom to be allowed to come in from playing outside (it's summer so you are supposed to be outside) to watch it. I think I was in third or fourth grade when I watched it.

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...