Friday, April 7, 2023

March Cocktail (on April 1)

March's cocktail was a cucumber, jalapeno margarita.  I'm not sure this is the correct recipe, but it looks close enough.

Ingredients:
  • Jalapenos
  • Cucumber juice
  • Lime
  • Tequila
  • Triple Sec
  • Simple syrup

picture from the website







It was very good.  My YD and I had half the tequila suggested and I think that made it better.  I would definitely make this again -- but it is hard to make in large quantities.  So just for a few friends.


He didn't partake but I couldn't resist the pictures.


1 comment:

Kate said...

I guess the alcohol would cut the heat from the jalapenos? It looks interesting.

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...