Monday, April 10, 2023

Palmiers - Update

So, although I made the dough for the palmiers on April 1 or 2, I didn't actually make the cookies until yesterday.  Keeping the dough in the freezer for a week certainly  made a difference on them staying together -- they recipe said two hours but that definitely wasn't long enough.






I still don't quite have the cooking time down (or perhaps I just don't cut the cookies evenly enough) - but they were pretty yummy. If there is a next time, I will use the correct amount of sugar (I only used half the amount you were supposed to -- not intentionally but they could have been a little sweeter).



No comments:

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...